Show off your smile with dentures. Dentures are a removable tooth replacement option that can fill any gap you have, large or small, for a functional smile that is easy to care for. If you are only missing a few teeth, partial dentures can be concocted to suit your needs, but if you are looking for an entire set of artificial teeth, complete dentures are available.
No matter your desires, dentures can suit your needs and provide you with a wide array of superb benefits:
– Missing teeth make your face much older than it truly is, but dentures will reinvigorate your smile and bring back a more youthful appearance.
– Dentures are removable and can be upgraded or replaced as needed.
– Dentures can greatly improve the functionality of chewing and speaking habits that could be affected due to missing teeth.
– Dentures can be used to repair your facial structure no matter how many teeth you need to replace.
– Spaces or voids left from missing teeth can be a safe haven for bacteria to grow and spread, as well as help to destabilize the gums and cause neighboring teeth to shift and move. Use dentures to eliminate bacteria cesspools and avert tooth slippage.
To learn more about dentures, contact Dr. Catalina Cruz Johnson and our team at Dentists at Memorial Park by calling us at 713-861-8323. If you would like an oral exam or bi-annual professional cleaning, our dentist office is located in Houston, Texas. We are here to proudly keep you and your smile healthy and happy.