With all the advances in tooth restoration procedures, restoring your smile has never been easier. Thanks to cutting-edge technology and the expert skills of our dentist at Dentists at Memorial Park, we can craft you a better smile safely, effectively, efficiently, and beautifully all in a minimal amount of time. Regardless of your oral ailment, we can help you. Below are some of our most popular teeth restoration procedures:
– Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are resin-based fillings that are used to fill in cavities. Dental amalgams are still being used, but lack the natural look that composite fillings can achieve.
– Dental Bridges: Bridges can restore missing teeth. They are not easily removable like dentures, but they are extremely durable and come in all styles.
– Dental Implants: Dental Implants are artificial teeth permanently affixed in areas where tooth loss has occurred. Implants are similar to bridges but do not need surrounding teeth to bridge onto, as implants are affixed directly to the jawbone.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps used to conceal damaged or well-worn teeth. They are extremely beneficial at protecting damaged teeth from further harm.
– Dentures/Partial Dentures: Dentures can restore missing teeth. They are also removable, which makes them much easier to clean.
The dentist here at Dentists at Memorial Park can craft you a better smile in no time. We can help you decide which restoration plan is best for you. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Catalina Cruz Johnson, please call us today at 713-861-8323, or stop by at our office in Houston, Texas. Visit us today, and we can restore your smile!