Did you know that dental bonding can save broken teeth? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry treatment that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material. Oftentimes, dental bonding treatments can immensely improve the look and function of your teeth. For more information about dental bonding and its perks, see below:
– Dental bonding treatments are extremely tough and can easily last over a decade.
– Dental bonds can be used as alternatives to dental amalgams for filling in cavities, as bonds can correctly match the color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding can help repair teeth with extreme stains and discolorations.
– Bonds can be used to restore the color and shape of a tooth.
– Dental bonding is highly effective for repairing damage caused by injuries including fractures and cracks.
– If your gums have begun to recede due to gum disease, bonds can be used to help defend portions of a tooth’s root that may be exposed.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dentists at Memorial Park to see if you are a candidate for dental bonding, please call our dentist office in Houston, Texas at 713-861-8323. Dr. Catalina Cruz Johnson and the rest of our team look forward to improving your smile for many years to come!